Thursday, June 16, 2005

Today's IM conversation with my friend Ryan

me: Hey, Ryan...
ryan: yo
me: EARTHQUAKE!!!!
me: AAAAAHHHHH!!!
me: PANIC, EVERYONE!!! PANIC!!!
ryan: AAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
me: RUN AND SCREAM AND WAVE YOUR ARMS IN THE AIR!!!
ryan: I'm RUUUNNNINGGG ALL OOOOVVVEERR THHEEE PLLAAACCEEE!!!!
me: AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
ryan: I'mMMMMM UUNNDDDEERRRR TTHHEE TTAAAABBBLLLEE!!!
me: hahaha!
ryan: hehe!
me: GET UNDER A DOORWAY!!!!
me: Whew, that was fun.
ryan: I can't! It's next to a glass window!
ryan: I'm SCREEWWEEDD!
me: AAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!
me: OH NO, MY FINE CHINA COLLECTION!!!!
ryan: SHUT OFF THE GASS MAIN!!
ryan: WHERE IS THAT DANG WRENCH I WAS SUPPOSED TO LEAVE BY THE SHUT OFF VALVE!!
ryan: i know my earthquake safety 101
me: Wow. You're pretty prepared.
me: Do you remember which direction the valve is supposed to be?
ryan: If the " - " of the valve is parallel to the pipe, the it's open. If the " - " is perpendicular to the pipe, it's closed.
ryan: any other questions?
me: No, thank you for the information.
ryan: any time.
ryan: hey kennedy
me: Yes?
ryan: EARTHQUAKE!!!!
me: AAAAAGGHHH!!!!
me: I'M RUNNING IN A PANIC!!!!!
ryan: AAAAAAAHHHAHHHAAHAHHGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!
ryan: MY HANDS ARE FLAILING AROUND!!!
me: I'M CURLING INTO A FETAL POSITION AND CRYING!!!!
ryan: I'm CALL ING OUT FOR MY MOMMY
me: hahaha
ryan: hehehe!
me: Damn, that's fun.
ryan: no kidding

1 comment:

alfie said...

was this the response you were hoping to get from me when you did that? i should play more.