Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Eavesdropping

I have a gmail account I use for non-personal stuff or for when I jot down my email to sign petitions or what not. Aaaany-hoo, apparently, my gmail address is similar to several other people's emails, because in the past year I have been getting a lot of non-me related emails. I will be posting them here periodically. Here are the first two...

June 13, 2006
From: Jo
Subject: Directions

Hey, the computer works now....dont' forget the directions!!
thanks,
Jo


Well, hooray for you, Jo. Directions to what?

This next one is really interesting, because it came with photos. I will post one of them, because the other photo had an actual person in it.

Sept. 24, 2006
From: Bob
Subject: spears and bush knives

Kelsey,
The bush knives and spears are on the way via USPS. I
don't know if they'll leave them at your house or post
a pickup notice. Here's a couple of photos of the
blacksmith creating the spears.

Bob




Just the subject title alone was enough to catch my eye. I originally thought it was junk mail, but thank goodness I get curious once in a while.

Apparently, they're into spears and shit. I have no idea. None.



No comments: