Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Okay, so like, I met this, she was, it was...OK we did this show, and the person, she...she's really pretty. She was wearing calf-high boots and a black skirt that went to her knees and it had a nice, tasteful slit on the side and she was wearing this orange sweater and she's just really pretty. So I looked and looked and looked and I didn't see a ring on her finger, so that's a good sign right there, hope hope. And she's like, I dunno. Nice. It seems. And I think if she's not married or engaged or seeing anyone, well, that would be a good sign right there. And if she didn't just break up with someone really serious like, then that would be good too. And man, if she thought I was attractive and would want to go out on a date with me, then maybe, just maybe (i'm not guaranteeing it, though), I will belive in a god of some kind. Maybe.

No comments: