Thursday, September 02, 2004

Today's Instant Message Conversation

Me: I'd go to a secluded island as long as there was access to Ben & Jerry's ice cream.
Me: Oh, and hot babes.
Mag: hahaha. no ben and jerry's in molokai, i'm sorry to say.
and no hot babes, either
Me: Well, that secluded island sucks.
Me: I would also need a supervillain lair.
Me: And a small army.
Mag: i think they have that tho
Mag: i *think*
Me: And escape space pod.
Me: And a good deli.
Me: OK, maybe not the escape pod.
Mag: ok, that sounds like fiji
Mag: you must be thinking of fiji
Me: Ah. Well, I'm off to Fiji, then.
Me: Fiji, Fiji, Fiji.
Me: Yup. sounds like my kind of secluded island.
Mag: good black and white cookies and pastrami in fiji
Me: Ah. but is it secluded?
Me: Like, could I run around in a loincloth and warpaint and not get strange looks?
Me: Cuz I'm thinking "Lord of the Flies" secluded.
Me: With a deli.
Mag: auckland, perhaps?
Me: New Zealand's too big.
Me: I want an island where I can pretend I'm the emperor.
Me: A loin cloth-wearing emperor.
Me: Who likes cake and ice cream.
Me: And good deli subs.
Mag: hmm...
Mag: kabasares island?
Mag: i think it's located in one hundred islands in the philippines
Mag: in pangasinan
Me; Oh. Really? I thought it was in the Visayas.
Me: I wonder why I didn't think of that one.
Mag: no ben and jerrys
Me: Right

1 comment:

alfie said...

lordy, how the hell, out of millions of lactose intolerant filipinos, did you not get that condition??? it is so not fair