Tuesday, May 07, 2002

At my morning job. Razor scootered to work as usual. Not so hot today, so the smell of urine was not so bad downtown. Will razorscoot to my afternoon job in about 3 hours.

According to my Timex Helix watch, it's 11:08am, 74 degrees farenheit, barometer is at 29.65, altimiter says 280 feet above sea level (but it doesn't work inside climate-controlled buildings), and I'm facing NW at 304 degrees.

Main street is the best street to razor scooter on. It's wide, not a lot of foot traffic, but it smells like pee.

Interesting thought for the day...On Saturday, went to West Hollywood to go to a friend's birthday party at a restaurant. Tip: a single male walking down the street with a present in West Hollywood is a target for comments by gay men. I was carrying a boquet of flowers. A group of three men were walking in the opposite direction. One man went "ooh, baby, gimme some flowers." Three thoughts almost instantaneously ran through my head. 1) Fuck you, get yer own flowers. 2) Ugh, men are such pigs. 3) How come only gay men hit on me?

No comments: