Thursday, February 13, 2003

So after all this wishing for Morning Job™ to get all exciting, what happened on Tuesday? Hmmm? Aren't you curious? Well, my friends, on Tuesday, I walk in and find out that one of the partners just UP AND QUIT. No warning, nothing. The night before, he left a note on the other partner's desk, saying, pretty much, "Thanks, and now I'm resigning." Huh? What? Where? How? See, your wishes do come true! But you have to be CAREFUL! BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR! Or, at least, BE VERY SPECIFIC WITH YOUR WISHES.

So now, the boss asks me if I can come in early tomorrow morning. Like incredibly early. Like inhumane conditions early. 9:30am to be exact. My initial reaction in my head was "Oh, hell no! You expect my ass to get up even EARLIER? No f***ing way, mister Man!!" But what came out was a smile and "Oh, sure thing!" What is that? All peppy and shit, too! Man, I'm gonna stand up for my lazy, procrastination rights someday.

No comments: