Thursday, June 19, 2003

Today's Conversation

Friend: What can you tell me about her that I don't already know?
Kabasares: She's a cyborg sent from the future to destroy the human race.
Friend: oh...
Kabasares: So don't let on.
Friend: ok... will do.
Kabasares: And be nice to machines when you're around her.
Friend: like the soda vending machine?
Kabasares: Yes. Don't hit it.
Kabasares: And don't go near any large magnets.
Friend: why?
Kabasares: She might get stuck to them.
Kabasares You know, metallic skeleton and all.
Friend: oh!!
Kabasares: And don't get all weird if she says "I need a pickup" and she sticks her finger in a socket.
Friend: ??????
Kabasares: Just dont get all weird.
Kabasares: THe fate of the human race is in your hands.
Friend: I don't know if I can do this.
Kabasares: Look, you're all set. You're a nice guy, she's got a titanium skull. It'll be fine.

No comments: