Monday, October 13, 2003

So I had an incredibly full weekend. Not painful, just full, and tiring, and it got me physically stressed out and the stye on my eyelid came back. But that's OK because now I am calm and it is receding. Regardless, all the things I did were very fun, but it was just tiring.

My Saturday started at 1am. Yeah. So here goes:
SATURDAY - 1 to 3am: hosted the radio show. Then I had to rush home to sleep as much as I could.
9am - 2pm: Short video shoot.
2pm - 6pm: rehearsal for a Shakespeare reading.
7pm - 10pm: recording with zero 3. I thought i was going to be done, but Traci had to host an event on Sunset that evening, and I guess she didn't want to go there alone, so I went with her. Got home at around 2:30am.

SUNDAY - Had to be at ANOTHER video shoot (a different one) at 11am, then worked from noon til 6pm.

And that was it. But it was very full and I was very sleepy by the end of Sunday. But it was fun. The end. Oh, and the stye is gone. The end again.

No comments: