Monday, November 17, 2003

I'm having a crisis
I don't know why I'm having this issue, but here it is: I've been trying to buy a new man-purse/backpack. I've been searching and searching. I've been searching for over a week and can't decide on one. I don't know why. I want something that's not so overwhelmingly big like a messenger bag, but also something that's not so small that I can't carry anything. I've found several nice bags, some shoulder man-purse type things, some sling bags, and some smaller messenger bags, but i can't decide! I want to get good value for the money I'm spending. I want something that will look pretty stylish and last for a long time. Something that is not too corporate looking, something that's not too fancy looking, yet something a bit eye-catching, something that people will say "hey, nice bag, I need one of those."

For shit sake, it's just a f***ing bag!! Why is it so goddamn difficult!?!?

HELP ME FOR GOD'S SAKE!

No comments: