Thursday, February 19, 2004

OK, first of all, my back is starting to feel odd. I hope it doesn't become a Big Thing, which it tends to do once in a while. A wierd sciatic thing. I don't want that to happen. It usually happens when I'm doing a lot of stuff, or, more specifically, A Lot Of Stuff That Could Become Stressful. I don't know which is worse, sciatica, or a stye on the eyelid. Well, if I had my choice, I'd go for the sciatica. Cuz you can hide that.

"What kind of stuff are you doing," I hear you ask. Well, there's always the z3 stuff. Which is not really stressful. But it is a total commitment, so I gotta work things around that.

I also have my trapeze class. Which would suck if my back pain started to get worse, cuz I'm learning a lot right now. But that's not bad.

There is this Semi-Secret Project I'm working on, which does take up a lot of my time. After talking it over with z3, I've learned it's not really a hard job, it's just that it's a big project, so I have to think about it a lot. And thinking takes energy. And I do a lot of thinking on my own, so this just makes it harder. And sometimes I'd just rather take a nap.

And really, who doesn't like naps?

No comments: