Sunday, May 30, 2004

FORGIVE ME IF I'M A LITTLE GIDDY...
So I'm at this really cool Hollywood music venue. The promoter is at the door and says "Do you know K? She's inside and she's by herself."

Now, I don't really know her, but we have sort of seen each other at different places. She's a really sweet actress/model, and I"m thinking, "Cool, I'll keep her company." I've always thought she was unbeliveably pretty, also. So that's a plus. She was wearing an olive t-shirt with a hot-rod design on it, jeans, cowboy boots, studded belt. Wow.

But we seem to have hit it off. We hung out all night together. I cracked a few corny jokes. She bought a drink and we shared it. Wow.

So at the end of the night I walk her to her car and I ask for her phone number. Wait, let me repeat that...I ASKED HER FOR HER PHONE NUMBER. For those of you who know me, you all know what a fearful chore that is for me. But I asked her. We had such a good time, so why not, right? But I told her "Only if it's appropriate." You know, to give her an easy way out if she had to.

But she gave it to me. She gave me her number. And now I am smitten. And if she has a boyfriend, I'm going to jump of a fucking bridge.

Wow.


No comments: