Friday, November 18, 2005

I've said it before...

...and I'll say it again.

I've heard people say things like "Have you tasted that cake? It's better than sex!"

You know what? It's NOT. Not possible at all. You know why? Because NOTHING is better than sex. Oh, wait, there is one thing...MORE SEX.

If you think a dessert is better than sex, you have a terrible sex life.

I have tasted some pretty damn good desserts, but I have NEVER tasted a dessert and thought, "Man, this is so good, I'm going to stop fucking."

2 comments:

Dak-Ind said...

crude, but right on target... the only time chocolate is better than sex, is when sex is REALLY REALLY BAD! i often wonder, when my best friend tells me that the cheese cake she had at lunch is better than sex, how LOUSY her husband must be!

alfie said...

unless...


dessert is used during sex. but then again, it can get messy.. but what is better than messy sex?