Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Today's strange IM conversation brought on by boredom

kabasares: Andy!
Andy: ken!
Andy: sadly to say.... no more bowling...I think I'm getting sick =(
kabasares: DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!!
kabasares: I just bought bowling shoes, a brand new bowling ball, a bowling ball bag, and hired a professional bowling coach!
kabasares: And a lucky bowling hat, a bowling bath towel, bowling slippers, bowling bedsheets, bowling boxer shorts
kabasares: bowling dishware, bowling silverware
kabasares: bowling stationary, bowling heart implant, bowling cyberware
kabasares: bowling heart valve
kabasares: bowling dialysis machine
kabasares: bowling tie, bowling frozen peas, bowling underarm spray
Andy: aw!
Andy: well it's only tuesday
kabasares: I hope I can sell all my bowling stuff on ebay.
kabasares: make some money back.
kabasares: Do you need a bowling cat brush?
Andy: it's just one day!
Andy: we can still go!
kabasares: eh, we'll see.
Andy: I just wanted to give you a head's up..
kabasares: OK.
kabasares: Drink fluids.
kabasares: And you know, a bowling alley would be the worst place to go if you're sick.
Andy: yah, that's kinda true eh?
kabasares: Cuz germs get all in the finger holes.
Andy: EW!
kabasares: Yup.
kabasares: I heard that somewhere.

No comments: