Tuesday, August 20, 2002

So zero 3 just came back from a weekend in SF. The shows were pretty good. Not great, not the best, but still pretty good. In other words, we didn't suck. It was part of a performance arts series thingy. We closed both shows. It was in the lovely Yerba Buena Center Forum, which is a cool, all purpose performance space. I always feel pretty secure when I'm with those two in any performance situation. It's kinda like walking around with a three person army...or something like that. San Francisco is so cool and fun. Too bad the cost of living there is too damn high.

I'm meeting an ex-ex girlfriend this week. She's moving to Chicago with her boyfriend, and she had some pictures and stuff that belongs to me. What is it with ex's and Chicago? I don't get it.

I leave for Burning Man this Sunday. Yay! Hooray for meee! I'm all a-tingle. My first one. I don't know what to expect. I'm guessing that a) I'll have a load of fun and it will be indescribably great, or b) I'll get annoyed by being around dust covered hippies and ravers.

No comments: