Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Oh, God, I hope I'm not getting sick. Oh, God, I hope I'm not getting sick. Everyone's been getting sick around me and I've been OK for the longest time. But two nights ago, I got this wierd sore throat, and it got worse yesterday. So I hope it's not going to get any worse. I've been downing emergen-C (that shit ROCKS). Last night, after I got home from work, I STAYED IN BED. I hope that panicking about a possible illness does not make it worse. I hope it's nothing.

It's like what happened a few weeks ago. I looked in the mirror and I thought I was getting a GUT. A little pooch belly gut. I looked in the mirror and said "oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit." I was REALLY disturbed. No! Has it finally happened? After years of boasting how I can eat anything? No! It couldn't be! But it turned out that I was just bloated with gas.

Boy, was I happy to be bloated with gas.

No comments: