Friday, November 08, 2002

OK, I find dimples attractive on a woman. Why? I don't know. I mean, I have dimples, and I don't think about them at all until someone brings it up. But I think women with dimples have that extra I-don't-know-what. Maybe I'm projecting. Maybe it's the one common thing I feel comfortable talking about with a stranger. I mean, when I rode a motorcycle, I sort of felt comfortable talking to strangers about their motorcycles. But I only know about my own motorcycle - I'm no motorcycle officianado, so I felt kind of limited about talking about it.

But dimples, I feel, are a way for me to talk to attractive women. I'm not as intimidated because I've got them too, I've had them all my life, and I feel like an expert on them. Wait...Huh? what the hell am I talking about?

I don't know. I'm just babbling because I met a cute woman last night who had one dimple on her left cheek. I thought she was just really cute and I can't stop thinking about it and I'd better stop because. Just because.

No comments: