Wednesday, September 04, 2002

I'm still sore and tired from my vacation. But it's a good kind of tired and sore. I better get into shape, though, cuz tonight I'm going to the first day of my playwrighting class. That should be exciting.

Most of the Morning Job™ people are away for the next week, so it's just me and one other guy. It's really mellow. Even at the Afternoon Job™ it's very, very mellow. I hope it stays this way for a while.

I will be attending FPAC this year (http://www.filamarts.org). Didn't get to go last year (was in Europe), but I've gone practically every year for the last 5 or 6 years. It's fun, and a great way to connect with the community.

Don't know if I mentioned this , but I'm going to the Philippines this year for Christmas and New Years. That should be a blast.

For those who are curious about the drug-addled, nudity and sex-filled, good art/bad art pseudo-pagan ritual I attended last week, read this: http://sfgate.com/columnists/morford/

Like I said, it was a positive experience, and although I miss it already, I'm wondering if I should go again next year, or if it was one of those things that you do once in your life.

No comments: