Thursday, September 26, 2002

Okay, I realize that some people are looking up my blog because I mentioned a certain female news anchor. But I only mentioned her once. Okay, that's allright. At least someone's viewing my blog.

On a completely different note, I need a haircut and I get EXTREMELY self-conscious around women I'm interested in. There, I said it. Yes, I am not that cool around women I'm interested in. Great. Okay, now it's out there. I'm not always the cool, easy-going, fun-loving, quick-witted, unflappable person at all times of the day. Yes, I have a weakness (okay, many weaknesses, including ice cream, and people who cry, but I'm not letting you in on all of them). Okay. So now, I just gotta work on that one.

And on one more completely different note...why doesn't Los Angeles have a comprehensive neighborhood recycling program? That is SO LAME!!! I HATE THROWING AWAY GOOD RECYCLEABLE STUFF!!!!!!

No comments: