Monday, October 07, 2002

Nobody cares about your pathetic little problems, you insignificant worm! (a.k.a. Things I hate, pt. 1)

The fact that my rent check is probably going to bounce...again. Going to Morning Job™, especially in the morning. People who don't read directions. Slick, snaky producers/personal managers. People who continue to irritate me even after I've told them that they're irritating me. Televised police car chases. Dating shows on TV. Hives. Flying bugs. Viruses (computer and human). Status symbols and their seekers. Clothing with the designer's name prominently displayed (I'm talking big name and trendy designers). Name droppers. People who don't use their signals to change lanes. Rabid animals. Animals that want to eat me. Most FM radio stations. To be continued...

No comments: