Monday, August 30, 2004

Sure, I'm flattered, but...

So I'm grocery shopping in S!lverlake last night. As I was walking back to my car, a gay couple was walking by, being frisky with each other, etc. As I passed them, one of them fell silent, tapped me on the shoulder and said "Oh, my God, you're hot." I gave him a smile, but kept walking.

I'm pretty secure with myself that I don't get all weird if a gay guy flirts with me. In fact, it's kinda flattering. But in exchange for my non-homophobia, I think my gay bretheren should help me out. If you are gay and think I'm hot, please tell five single, straight women. They'll listen to you. Straight women hang on gay men's every word. They won't believe it when I say so, but if you guys tell them, they'll be more apt to believe it.

I think that would be a fair trade.

No comments: