Thursday, August 26, 2004

Traveling-type shows

There are two really different travel shows on PBS that I see a lot. One is "Gl0betrekker," and the other is "R!ck Steve's Eur0pe." I would like to go on record that I would rather be a host on "Gl0betrekker" than be on Rick's show any day. "Gl0betrekker" kicks Rick's ass rather soundly. First of all, the "Globe" hosts are young, active, adventurous, and funny. I'd hang around them any day. Meanwhile, Rick's pansy ass is hanging out at bed and breakfast inns across Europe and pining for his wife. Pussy.

I've seen the "Gl0be" hosts climb the Andes, get pickpocketed, get drunk, eat bats, get a flat tire in the desert, get a bad case of food poisoning, attend a gay wedding, and eat kangaroo tail.

Rick sips tea on a cobblestone bridge overlooking swans while sewing a new button on his sweater.

Who would you rather hang out with?

No comments: