Tuesday, May 21, 2002

It's after midnight, and I still havent found the Answer To It All™. Although I do know the following things...

1. All forms of existence are unique events and will never occur and never be replicated again, ever.
2. The whole universe is connected.
3. Karma. Life operates in cycles. All actions, events, people, come back in some way/form.
4. Don't know if there is a being that created/rules the universe, but if there is, I don't think it has something as trivial as gender. So for those who try to argue that "God" is male or female, just stop it right now. Really, if you think about it, if there is something that created the universe and all life in it and all the rules/laws/physics, I think it's quite ignorant for us to assign it a sex.
4A. If there is a supreme being, I think threw in a lot of irony in the recipie for my life. Maybe I should be flattered, because maybe it thinks I am smart enough to notice it. Or maybe it just likes to fuck with me. My life is full of ironic twists and almost cosmic-sized jokes.

No comments: