Monday, May 13, 2002

Watched "Ebert & Roeper at the Movies" yesterday (unlike Morrissey, I wish everyday was like Sunday). Is it me, or has the Ebert/Roeper friendliness/new show getting-along-ness begun to crumble? I mean, for a while, they seemed civil to each other (I guess that hapens when you first work with someone), but now they seem close to knock-down drag-outs. Have their true selves begun to peek out? Maybe they're at the point where they know each other enough to do battle. They both put up arguments and they don't back down. I half expected a "you're stupid," "no, you're stupid" exchange. I'm glad, though. It's more fun when they get catty. Maybe after the cameras shut down they kiss and make up and make sweet love.

According to my Timex Helix watch, it's 78degrees farenheit, barometer's at 29.65, and I'm facing 304degrees NW.

No comments: