Wednesday, May 29, 2002

Morning Job always gets me in trouble because my checks don't come in a timely manner. My manager tried to cash his commission check, but couldn't, because I didn't have enough money in the bank. And that was because the Morning Job check, which I invoiced on the 15th, didn't show up in my hands until yesterday afternoon. Not cool.

Still have not seen my commercial or any residuals from it. Apparently half my face is in it, but at least they didn't cut my line.

Boy, I must sound bitchy. But I was sleeping so well, but had to cut it short because of the Morning Job. And if you know me, then you know that I love my sleep.

Still don't know if we're going to San Francisco in June. It's not as difficult as I'm making it out to be, I'm sure.

JC and I are supposed to throw a joint birthday party again. Last year was really, really fun. Hope we can do it again this year. This time, JC wants to rent a bowling alley. that would be cool.

No comments: