Monday, May 20, 2002

Lotsa stuff this week. Toldya it was busy. Found out my dad went in for some health tests. He was diagnosed with the early stage of leukemia. Mom didn't sound worried about it, so I wasn't that worried. If she sounded frantic or anything I would have dropped everything to go back and visit.

On a lighter note, during work this weekend, got to meet a pretty cool young woman. I love watching her laugh. She also makes me laugh. It's been a long while that a woman has made me double over laughing. She was the brightest spot of my weekend. We exchanged numbers. I hope I see her again real soon.

Our show opens friday. We're feeling really, REALLY good about it. I love my writing partners. I love working with them. I love them as people too.

12:44 PM
It rained this morning. Not a lot, but it rained. L.A. has been extremely dry this year, so the
rain was pretty cool to look at. I miss the rain. I wish it would rain more.

My daily quest to Figure It All Out™ continues. Boy, that's hard.

8:06 PM
The English Beat's "Special Beat Service" is a pretty fun album. If you like ska, then you
should check it out. I'm sleepy. I want the answer to everything. What is it?

11:59:10 PM
It's almost midnight. Still trying to Figure It All Out™. Still trying to find the Answer
To It All™. Still haven't found it.

No comments: