Thursday, May 09, 2002

Okay. So, I'm opposed to violence, and anything in general that hurts people (call me a bleeding heart, I could give a shit).

Anyways, with that in mind, I found out that Luke Helden, the 21-year-old who was planting pipe bombs, was trying to make a "smiley face" pattern across the nation. Again, I must re-iterate...I think domestic terrorism is evil. I don't like it when innocent people are hurt. I'm glad that they caught him, and he should go to jail like the criminal he is. But holy fucking shit! A SMILEY FACE PATTERN!!! This punk had a fuckin grand scheme, on a fuckin LEX LUTHOR SCALE!!! AND he actually went out and fucking DID IT!! Yes, it is extremely fucked up. Yes, it was fucking INSANE. BUT COME ON!!! A FUCKIN SMILEY FACE!!!
I mean, somehow, there's something twistedly inspired in that fucked up head. Honestly, if somehow no one got injured, and I mean no one, and he somehow carried it off completely, man, he would have taken vandalizim one step further. That would be like going to the moon and writing "FUCK YOU " in big letters, so you'd see it every night when you looked up.

Helden was going to art school. Do you think maybe he was looking at Christo's work and saying "Fuck that guy. I'm going to do him one better!" Maybe he lost his fucking head and decided to do a huge environmental art piece (stress on the "mental").

No comments: