Thursday, May 30, 2002

I've been at the Morning Job for an hour and the phone has rung twice. Now I'm just surfing the web. Such is the Morning Job. Sure, there are worse jobs out there. It's just so darn quiet here sometimes it drives me batty.

Bought Gran Turismo A-spec for the Playstation2. They're really cheap right now ($19). And last week I got an eyemodule2 for my Visor (not so cheap). I'm glad that some games are cheap now, since I'm hardly ever home to play them in the first place. The eyemodule, on the other hand, has got me into photography again. yeah, it's not a great digital camera by any means, but it's got me seeing things in with a photographer's eye again, and it's gotten me into photoshop again. And I don't have to pay for film or developing. Oh, geez, maybe I'm regressing by buying myself these toys.

Two and a half hours and I get to scooter away.

I'm thinking of attending Burning Man this year. Seriously. Don't know anyone who's going. I may go by myself.

No comments: