Wednesday, May 22, 2002

Okay, I know, this whole Figuring It All Out, finding the Answer To It All seems like an obsession now. So is the whole reclusive like J.D. Salinger thing. They go together well, though, don't they? If I become a recluse, I'll have more time to find the Answer To It All.

It may have started with my motorcycle accident last August. I think since then, my mind has tried to prioritize what's Really Important. So I've been in a constant state of figuring out What's Important to Me...and I mean constant...practically every day. And I think that constant figuring has led to trying to figure out bigger and bigger questions, which has led me here.

Add to that another traumatic incident back in January 2001, and I think it all leads up to the Big Questions. Which makes the reclusive thing make even more sense.

No comments: