Monday, June 24, 2002

So, another fun weekend. Lots of sleep. Friday night Korea won the soccer match, so as I was driving thru K-town, it was PACKED!! I went to an art gallery opening that two of my friends were showing at, and there were some cool spoken word artists performing that night.

Saturday I went to Sportmart and got some camping supplies for Burning Man. On the way out, I stopped by the art store and then I HAD to go into Best Buy (I'm a guy and that's the law). Inside I ran into my friend Dave and his (I think) boyfriend. They were going to buy a TiVo. Dave is such a tech-head that I thought he would have it by now. He said he was going to enter "Charo" and see what kind of shows it would retrieve. Then I went to the Sol Festival, which was pretty cool, although I thought there would be more vendors. I got to see more friends perform. Then I went home and did laundry, cleaned the apartment, and SLEPT.

Sunday I did some more running around looking for camping & exercise stuff (I bought some push up handle bars...it's summer and I want to look less stick-like) and then I went to the IFP/West film festival to see a friend's movie. Oh, and I rented "Tombstone," which I never saw, and a video game, which is addicting. I have it till friday. Let's see how much sleep I get this week.

No comments: