Thursday, June 20, 2002

When I was in SF this past weekend I met a really cool woman. She works at a non-profit arts space. She gave me a ride home from our show. We talked about a bunch of art-related issues, which was pretty cool. Then we started to talk casually. I subtly probed around, subtly trying to bring out questions/phrases that would at least identify her sexual orientation (I can't tell you how many times I've had crushes on women who turn out to be lesbians). Anyway, I mentioned to her my "ken-spawn" idea (see my 6/10/02 entry). She thought it was interesting. Then she countered with "I told my friends that I would name my kid 'Megatron.'" I told her I thought that was an awesome name. She said "It would be okay for a girl, because you could call her Meg for short."

I think I'm in love.

No comments: