Wednesday, June 19, 2002

Turns out that cousin R is going to Burning Man in an RV, and is camping with 40+ others in their own theme camp. Score! Now I don't have to worry about showers or refrigeration!

Yesterday I dedided to email/call some people I haven't heard from in a long, long time. I should do that every couple of days or so, just to see what people are up to, and to make sure they don't think I died. And it feels good for two reasons: 1) Making contact with someone you haven't seen or heard from in a while is just a good thing, and 2) Hearing someone say "I miss you" is a really good way to pick yourself up.

Went to Food 4 less the other night and bought a lot of food, some of which was not really necessary or healty - chocolate/peanut butter oreos? Health - bad. Taste, not so bad...not the greatest, but not un-enjoyable. Frozen White Castle Cheeseburguers? Bad, but yummy. Aside from that, I've been watching my junk intake, just cuz. Oooh...armor hot dogs? Bad, but OH SO YUMMY.

No comments: