Tuesday, June 11, 2002

Wow. I was just sitting here wondering what to write about, and I thought, "Just start with the events of yesterday, and things will start coming up." But I don't remember anything quite outstanding from yesterday. Other than my acting class got cancelled so I went to food4less to go grocery shopping, where I bought a bunch of cheap food and got some ideas of stuff to bring if I go to Burning Man.

On the subject of Burning Man, I'm going mostly out of curiosity. I heard 'bout it many years ago when I was still in San Francisco, and it made me curious. Now I'm wondering what types of people will be out there. Of course there are the artsy-fartsy types (myself included), but there are also the hippie-dippy types, the ravers, the goths, and the renaissance faire types (don't get me started on THAT one). I wonder how much my tolerance level will be pushed. It's rather high already. But get 20,000 of them together? Hmmm...

But anyways, back to yesterday. Um, yeah. Nothing much happened. I went to the post office. Oh, yeah, I went to buy the latest Giant Robot Magazine, and Margaret Cho mentioned me! Wow, that was a big 'ol surprise right there, junior!

No comments: